18th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?

Hello,
I am an OBC candidate. Kindly tell me how many marks should I get in JEE Advanced to get a seat in one of IIT? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT with 113 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC candidate?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  6. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  12. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1000 in JEE Advanced? Can I get admission in IIT with rank under 1000?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?
  14. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  16. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  17. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in intermediate course for SC candidates to be eligible for JEE Advance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2016, 04:29 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?

There is no such fixed cut-off marks mentioned earlier for any category of candidates to be told. However, you will definitely get some relaxation as compared to general category of students but nothing absolute can be said about the cut-off marks as of now.
19th March 2016, 04:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?

You should better aim at scoring as well as possible as there is no such fixed cut-off mentioned earlier for any category of students. So, it will be better for you if you just study hard and try to score better in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?