4th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in Christ Jyoti Convent School of Kapurthala. She is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shift her to another school. However, my husband is denying to shift her. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala offer HS Commerce course?
  2. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses?
  3. Top 10 Intermediate Commerce schools in Kapurthala
  4. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  6. Exams to study at Boarding schools with 100% scholarship for 5th standard student?
  7. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh for 7th standard student?
  9. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  10. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  11. List of top schools in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  14. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  15. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  16. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
15th July 2018, 10:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala for 5th standard student?

Christ Jyoti Convent School of Kapurthala is a good and prestigious school.

Also, your child is in small class so the school wont make much difference.

Let her be here as it is a good school and once she comes into higher classes, you can shift her to better places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?