5th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh. I want to admit him in 7th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 7th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  2. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  3. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  4. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  5. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  8. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  10. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  12. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  14. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  15. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  17. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
11th July 2018, 05:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in Std 7th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th, 9th and 11th.

So, you are eligible to get admission in only these.
4th October 2021, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?

Dear Sir my son is 12 years of age and studying 6th standard. I want to admit him in Jahar Navodaya Vidyalaya during next year I would like to know about the requirement for getting admission in tlyour school for 7th standard. Please me to know about this thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?