12th August 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?

Sir,
I want to get admission in IGCSE Board in 11th Science. I am studying in 10th CBSE. Can you please let me know the process for admission? Kindly tell me the percentage necessary for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  3. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  4. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  6. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  7. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  10. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  11. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  14. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  18. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
14th August 2015, 05:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?

It totally depends on school to school because few of schools provides admission on the basis of merit list generated by 10th class marks while few of them provides admission on the basis of their own entrance test. Here you didn't mentioned the college name so i can't tell you exactly how many marks you need to score in 10th class
15th August 2015, 01:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?

IGCSE stands for International General Certificate of Secondary Education.
Cambridge IGCSE is world's most popular international qualification certificate for teenager.
It is graet to study in IGSCE.

Students need to appear and qualify to become eligible for 10+2 in IGCSE Assessment which is conducted by two United Kingdom bodies
-London Examination also known as Edexel
-Cambridge International Examination

Marks required for admission in any school of IGCSE varies depending upon the seats and students applied for admission.
27th January 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am currently in 10th in the cbse system and i am desperately trying to go to a IGCSE related school but with the new and horrible system of cbse and the removal of CCE i have no hope in getting into such amazing schools and finally escape from the evil clutches of cbse But for that i need to know the minimum percentage required to take science in any school of IGCSE(in general) i know it depends on the school but please give me a solid answer and name some schools which can take me even if my percentage is not that high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?