10th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh. But it is a ISC school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Punjab for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
13th July 2018, 02:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?

The process to migrate from State Board to CBSE Board is not complicated.
You do not have to follow any additional procedures to migrate from State Board to CBSE Board or any other Board.
Some of the schools admit students when they qualify entrance exam which is conducted by school itself.
You just have to submit all document along with migration/SLC to get admission in any school.
But in some schools you can get admission directly also.
15th July 2018, 07:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?

You will have to clear the entrance exam to be conducted by the school.

If you clear the exam, you will require the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the board.)

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?