26th July 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying with WBBSE Board exam. I am studying in 9th standard. I want to study Science after my 10th. Please tell me I should transfer to ISC Board so after my 10th? I want to study Engineering after my 12th.

27th July 2015, 04:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?

No, it is not necessary to change the board to study the science or to pursue the engineering courses. As the WBBSE also offer the science course after the 10+2.

So, if you have any other problem regarding this you can take the transfer. The eligibility to pursue the entrance examination for the engineering course is :-

* Candidate must have the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have pursue the Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry in board examination.

There are various entrance examination conducted by the central, state and the private institute to get the admission in the course are :-
* JEE.
* VITEEE.
* BITSAT.

So you not need to make the transfer as WBBSE board candidates are eligible to appear and get the admission in the engineering colleges.
27th July 2015, 09:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?

No, it is not necessary to transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board to study engineering in future after your class 12th. You can also study engineering being with your current Board which is WBBSE Board. Many of the students are doing engineering after completion of class 12th from WBCHSE Board only.
28th July 2015, 04:52 PM
pointer01

There is no need to change your Board after class 10th. WBBSE Board is also highly recognized and reputed board. You can do your preparation for engineering from this board also. I suggest you to join the coaching to qualify the entrance exam of IIT JEE in class 11th. Concentrate on your studies and side by side you can also prepare yourself for JEE. If you will qualify IIT JEE then, there will be the best options for you in the field of Engineering. You will get the seat in the college according to your rank in the exam. For taking admission in engineering you must have 12th passed and Physics, chemistry and maths must be the main subjects in class 12th. You can apply for other entrance exams also like- VITEEE, UPSEE, AIEEE etc.So, there is no need to change your board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?