29th October 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Date, syllabus, eligibility and other formalities of joining ISRO after 12th?

I am studying in class 12th right now and i want to join ISRO after my class 12th...
please tell me the date of entrance test, syllabus, eligibility and other formalities required to join isro after class 12th...

3rd November 2014, 11:22 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date, syllabus, eligibility and other formalities of joining ISRO after 12th?

Candidates, who have completed their intermediate can apply for admissions in ISRO. Every year ISRO releases the notification for admission into B.Tech programs. And there will be an entrance exam. Candidates who want to get a admission must clear the entrance exam.

SYLLABUS:-
The syllabus for the entrance test is the syllabus of your intermediate. And the result of entrance exam will depend upon 40 percent of your intermediate score and 60 percent of your entrance exam score.

ELIGIBILITY:-
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates should complete their intermediate or equivalent with 70 percent of marks. And it is 60 percent for SC and ST candidates.

ADMISSIONS:-
In this year, admissions are already over. You can look for an opportunity in the next year. To know about the notification and exam dates, you can keep an eye on the official website.
http://www.iist.ac.in/admission/under-graduate
7th March 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date, syllabus, eligibility and other formalities of joining ISRO after 12th?

Iam ascience student now studying in plusone. Iam very interested to join ISRO other than an engineeringcourse.so please suggest some ways to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?