7th February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Delhi board good to get admission in B.Tech?

Is Delhi board valuable? I got 8.3 from CBSE in class 10, but due to some unfavourable condition I couldn't study for my 11th and 12th. One of my friend advised me to get an admission in Delhi boards in which there are probabilities to score average marks. So, I wanted to ask that can I do B.Tech from the marks I obtained from Delhi board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Delhi board good to get admission in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  4. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  6. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th of any school of Delhi if failed in 11th and got TC from the school?
  11. Admission in 12th at Delhi or UP Board school is possible after passing 11th from Delhi Board School?
  12. District level sports champion who is also a meritorious student can get admission in any good engineering colleges of Delhi?
  13. Will I get admission in IGIT Delhi for B.Tech course?
  14. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  16. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  17. Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5
  18. In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?
7th February 2017, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Delhi board good to get admission in B.Tech?

Delhi board is a state board and it is definitely valid for B.Tech admission. Just make sure you get admission at a good school, even if you are studying at any state board.

Admission in B.Tech is based on the performance in the entrance exam as well as class 12th marks. So, make sure you score good enough marks in your board exams.
7th February 2017, 06:30 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

To pursue B.Tech course you must be completed 11 and 12th classes.Without completing it is not possible.

Otherwise, you can study Diploma Engineering after 10th you are eligible for it.

So, do not skip your studies since you got good marks in 10th Class.
7th February 2017, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Board does not matter in order to study B.Tech after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates need to score a good marks in class 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to join B.Tech course after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to study B.Tech after the completion of class 12th.
7th February 2017, 08:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Delhi board is recognized board and have a great value in education. To get admission in Bachelor of Technology the candidate must have scored 60% or more in Science stream with PCM mandatory from a recognized board. Yes, you can definitely do the B.Tech after completing your class 12 from Delhi board.
7th February 2017, 09:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission and continue with your studies in the above mentioned institute if you wish to, there is no such problem in it. DU is a reputed institute and very well recognized one too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?