17th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th of any school of Delhi if failed in 11th and got TC from the school?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 11th exam but getting failed. I have got Transfer Certificate(TC) from my school. Can I get admission in any school of Delhi in 12th for carryout my study?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th of any school of Delhi if failed in 11th and got TC from the school?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 12th for a 11th failed student? Name of the CBSE school in which I can get admission?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  7. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?
  9. Admission in 12th at Delhi or UP Board school is possible after passing 11th from Delhi Board School?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  11. School in delhi which can give me admission in 12th standard?
  12. Procedure to change school in 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  14. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  15. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  16. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  18. School is not allowing me to take Mathematics in 12th after I failed Maths in 11th -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2016, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th of any school of Delhi if failed in 11th and got TC from the school?

If you are declared failed in class 11th by your previous school then you won't be eligible for admission in class 12th because reputed schools don't want to spoil their result in board exams.

If a student is failed in class 11th then it will be very difficult to get admission in a reputed school directly in class 12th.
19th July 2016, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th of any school of Delhi if failed in 11th and got TC from the school?

No, you can't get admission in any school in Delhi for pursuing 12th standard without qualifying 11th standard examinations. If your school has given you Transfer Certificate (TC) then, you can take admission in 11th standard in any other school but, you are not eligible to take admission in 12th standard in any school in Delhi. So, I suggest you to take admission in 11th standard in any other school, so, that you will be allowed to pursue 12th standard.
20th July 2016, 11:10 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in any Delhi schools provided they have seats available. Apart from that your academic record should be good as no schools want their reputation & accreditation to come down if result is not good in 12th. if possible try to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya as it is one of the best school for CBSE board.
20th July 2016, 02:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible. You cannot get admission in any of the School in class 12th without qualifying in class 11th. So, you must qualify in class 11th first in order to take admission in class 12th. You must take admission in class 11th in some other School to continue your studies.
20th July 2016, 03:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, i am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th standard in any school in Delhi without having cleared 11th standard, you have to clear your 11th class and then only you might be eligible to appear for 12th board examination in the concluding year.
20th July 2016, 04:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you got failed in 11th, you may face many difficulties in taking the admission in the 12th that too in any reputed school in Delhi.

There is no such rule but it all depends on the discretion of the schools. Many schools do not give admissions in the 12th standard and that too with a bad record, it is going to be very difficult.

Instead let me tell you an easy way out. You can take admission in the NIOS i.e. National Institute of Open Schooling. They provide you the admission with very basic terms and conditions and you just have to apply with some basic documents and requisite fees which is also very nominal.

You can try in different schools as a regular student but it is very tough to get the admission with the condition you are in. So, if you don't get admission, you can go for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?