2nd June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?

Sir,
I want to get the information about
The Banyan Tree School of Jammu in brief.
What the procedure for admission in 5th standard?
What are all the requirements I need to fulfill?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  4. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  6. Requirements for admission in 6th standard at USA for an Indian?
  7. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 5th standard of Military school?
  9. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  11. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  12. How to get admission in 6th standard? I am studying in DPS standard 5th
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in satya sai primary school at puttapathri?
  14. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  15. What is the procedure followed getting admission for 3rd and 5th class?
  16. Procedure to take up admission for 3rd and 5th class?
  17. How can I get the admission in naval school, Kochi?
  18. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
21st July 2015, 09:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?

Generally every school automatically promotes their own students into new classes. There is no readmission procedure for this. So if you mean that your child is currently studying in class 4 and is waiting to get admitted in class 5, then the admission process is automatic and inevitable, if your child passes class 4. But if your child studied class 4 elsewhere and wants to get admitted in this international school now, then it would create a kind of problem. Generally schools take students right at class 1. They abhor from taking students of higher age groups, especially in primary section. Although new admissions are common in secondary education. But it is generally kept as a norm that a child would study the entire primary course of education from the same school. So you might have to give donation to get your child admitted in class 5. You have to take a photocopy and original copy of the birth certificate, TC obtained from previous school and the past year report cards. Along with this you have to take 3-4 passport size photographs of your child and meet the school admission office to take up the admission form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?