15th August 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS if pursue 12th from National Institute Of Open Schooling?

Hello,
Can I get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS? If I pursue my 12th class from National Institute Of Open Schooling? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  2. What NIOS board is all about? Can I give Maths paper if I did not had Maths in 10+2?
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  5. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
  6. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?
  9. Upper age limit for admission in National Institute Of Open Schooling? What are the requirements for a student who has gap in his certificate?
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior SecondaryExam-Biology (314) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility to appear in AIIMS Para Medical Exam for National Institute of Open Schooling candidate?
  14. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  16. Can NOS passed students get government jobs?
  17. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
  18. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th August 2015, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if pursue 12th from National Institute Of Open Schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS? If I pursue my 12th class from National Institute Of Open Schooling? Please reply to me immediately.
No, you can not get admission in AIIMS through your NIOS course.

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT and AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Bio logy and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

www.aiimsexams.org/
18th August 2015, 11:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if pursue 12th from National Institute Of Open Schooling?

Yes, you can join in MBBS, even you are a student, who has completed class 12th standard from NIOS Board. Students from NIOS Board can apply for MBBS admissions as similar to other students from different Boards. After the completion of intermediate, you have to apply for any MBBS entrance exam like AIIMS, AIPMT or any other exam, which will be conducted in your state. Then depending upon your performance in that exam, you can get a seat in any of the MBBS college.

All The Best.
19th August 2015, 04:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for admission in MBBS course in AIIMS, if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria.

If you really want to become a MBBS, then below mentioned are few things that you should keep in mind in order to pursue the course.

To become a MBBS doctor, a candidate is required to appear for Medical Competitive Examination regulated by the Medical Council of India(MCI).

Eligibility for appearing in entrance examination:

1. Candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects

2. Candidates who are appearing for the +2 level of exam are also eligible for the test.

3. Minimum percentage required in +2 examination varies from Institutes to Institutes, however, in most cases a minimum of 50% marks is considered

4. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the the time of applying for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?