14th November 2015, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Does open school provide B.Ed course through correspondence mode?

I have done eng hns and want to do b.ed through correspondence. does school of open learning offers b.ed? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? Awaiting for it as soon as possible. Please update me with the information soon.

Thank you!

14th November 2015, 01:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does open school provide B.Ed course through correspondence mode?

Yes, there are open universities like IGNOU offering B.Ed course which is of 2 years duration unlike the regular B.Ed which is of one year duration. You just need graduation in any discipline with 50% marks to get admission.

Also, you must have some teaching experience for doing the correspondence B.Ed course in India.
14th November 2015, 10:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done eng hns and want to do b.ed through correspondence. does school of open learning offers b.ed? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? Awaiting for it as soon as possible. Please update me with the information soon.

Thank you!
Yes, of course you can do B.Ed through distance mode. There are so many universities offers B.Ed through distance mode. Any stream students are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

Bachelor Degree is the basic qualification requirement for B.Ed course. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the same. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course. The admission is based on the entrance exam performance. Most of the universities may conduct their own entrance exam.

The admission notification for the course will be made available through the official website. It may also be published in the education news dailies. The candidate has to go through the advertisement in order to have detailed information regarding the same. The notification will include hyperlinks of the application form page.
26th June 2021, 11:26 PM
Singhskomal

Yes IGNOU provides a distance mode of education...
You must be graduate or postgraduate with minimum 50% with recognized University...than you are eligible to get admission in IGNOU b.ed ( bachelor's in education) course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?