28th July 2010, 05:04 PM
kajal sharma

Will the last year application form work for giving improvement exam of ISC board?

I wanna ill an improvement form or 12th from ISC board. when will I collect the form?
Do last year's form work b'coz in office they are saying that just cut "2009-2010" in the form and replace it with this year's examination? can i do that?

27th June 2011, 09:31 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Will the last year application form work for giving improvement exam of ISC board?

yes you can improve.

Regularising admissions to Classes IX (ICSE) and XI (ISC)

Heads of Schools are to kindly ensure that all admissions to classes IX & XI in respect of candidates for entry to the ICSE(10) Examination of ICSE March 2013 and ISC(12) Examination of ISC March 2013 are positively regularized by 31st July 2011 for ICSE and 31st August 2011 for ISC.
29th June 2011, 12:02 PM
sumitm18

Default Re: Will the last year application form work for giving improvement exam of ISC board?

See last years form generally doesn't apply for most exams.Its better to talk to the ISC board.Because its their conducted exam and their rules.So,its better to follow their comments.
30th June 2011, 09:45 AM
Sagar Keshari

yes you can do that but all basically depends upon rule every year rule changes so it's tough to say so this year. better you contact your school head princi.
9th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have compeleted my 12th from ISC board this year, i can not find improvement form, so plz help me and tell from where i can get improvement form for 12th science stream. plz rply.
2nd November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to fill improvement form but the date has gone and i have got very less marks due to some reason.i want to fill improvement its really improvent its really very important for my career please what should i do to appear in 2012 isc examination.all the doors are closed for me please help me
30th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed last year exam of 12th class from isc board but get only 73% but i want to improve my percentile can i give class improvement exam?if yes then how meny subject hav to give?
21st July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want improve my marks so i want to give improvent but i want to give improvent examination from anathor school from where i study before , sir can this happen.
18th May 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12th last year in all subjects but this year i have given my improvement to increase my parcentage but i have failed in one subject and other subject i scored good now which no. Will consider in my final result?? And give me right dereaction also.....
15th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i gave isc improvement exams in maths and chemistry. I gained marks in maths and lost marks in chem. Now what is the way to consider my marks? Will the maximum ones be considered or what?
30th August 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

is it any problem to give improvment form
14th July 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to go to regular school class to attend inprovement exam after 3 year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?