5th November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT for 12th NIOS students?

Sir,

I have done 12th from national institute of open schooling, noida. I am studying in medical stream. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for AIPMT entrance of mbbs.

5th November 2015, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT for 12th NIOS students?

Yes, definitely you can also appear in AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Entrance Test as NIOS board is a recognized board.
AIPMT is conducted by CBSE every year. It is a National Level Exam.

Eligibility:

A student must have done 12th from recognized board with biology,chemistry, physics and English as main subjects or equivalent examination.

Minimum percentage required is 50% and 45% for SC /ST students.

You can apply for AIPMT via online mode.
Forms are available in month of December
5th November 2015, 09:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Being a 12th from NIOS student you are definitely eligible for appearing in the AIPMT entrance examination.

For your kind information i want to tell you that AIPMT is conducted by the Central board of secondary education.

Here is the eligibility criteria for appearing in the AIPMT test :

** You must have to pass 12th standard from any recognized board.

** You must have to study Biotechnology as one of the main subject in your 12th class.

** Your age must not be less than 17 years.
5th November 2015, 10:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and it is the entrance examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission in the medical courses.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCB as main paper for the board examination.
* Candidates age must be less than 24 years as on December 31 of year of appearing for the examination.

The examination is conducted in the month of April and the candidates who qualifies in the examination are eligible to get the admission.

For more information about the examination visit us at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
5th November 2015, 11:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and it is a common entrance examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses in different institutes.

Yes, NIOS passed candidates are eligible to appear for the AIPMT entrance examination. The candidates who have passed the 10+2 with the Biology as main paper are eligible to appear for the examination.

So you need to start the preparation to qualify in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
5th November 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have done 12th from national institute of open schooling, noida. I am studying in medical stream. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for AIPMT entrance of mbbs.
Yes, NIOS student are eligible for AIPMT entrance exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
11th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Manish Kumar sen my cast (o.b.c) and I live in Ajmer Rajasthan I am 12th pass National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) subject biology, chmestry, physics ,and English subject but now my age 26 years can I doing AIPMT exam
15th January 2016, 12:30 AM
ranu shahi

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

It is conducted by CBSE for medical entrance.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their intermediate with at least 60% of marks in science stream from a recognized university.

Appearing candidates are also eligible to write AIPMT entrance exam.

Therefore according to above information NIOS students are also eligible to write AIPMT.
25th February 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done plus 2 with NIOS board and doing MBBS from Russia for session 2016-2017.. MCI is denying to take my eligibility certificate application. I have got more than 62 percent marks in PCB and 58 marks in English. I have MCI letter regarding NIOS board certificate recognisation. What I should do now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?