19th May 2011, 10:03 AM
krimahe

By opting for french language in PUC would I lose the eligibility criteria for CET?

Dear Sir,

I have studied in Bangalore upto the X standard I would like to know, by opting for French language in PUC, would I lose on any eligibility criteria for the CET>

Regards,
Siddharth.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  3. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  4. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  5. Eligibility criteria for french entrance test at DU?
  6. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  8. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  9. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  10. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  11. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  12. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university? -- [New]
  13. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  14. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  16. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  17. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  18. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
1st November 2011, 11:52 AM
nanthitha jayagopal

Default Re: By opting for french language in PUC would I lose the eligibility criteria for CET?

Definetly not,actually your common entrance test is not Based on any optional Languages that you prefer .It absolutely focused on the core subjects that you preferd in your pre-university college(PUC).Go Ahead. Dont worry About the optional Languages at all.
1st November 2011, 12:44 PM
madhu madne

Default Re: By opting for french language in PUC would I lose the eligibility criteria for CET?

hello

you can apply for the CET by taking language in place of other subject except

Physics

chemistry

maths

all the best
7th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

is french easy to study? i mean from the alphabets? and will syllabus for french in pu be the basics or like other languages?
13th May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

since i studied hindi as 2nd language in sslc and have no idea of what french could be, would it be difficult to opting for that subject in puc?
8th July 2019, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
since i studied hindi as 2nd language in sslc and have no idea of what french could be, would it be difficult to opting for that subject in puc?
Absolutely not. I did not know a word in french when i took french. I started french like 20 days before my annual exam in 1st pu and scored 80. Its really easy!
8th July 2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I had taken Kannada as the second language till tenth. Will it be opt for me to choose French since I don't even know the basics. Will I be able to cope up with that and will they teach from basic French??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?