6th December 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure of St. Xavier School, Jaipur for 1st standard? When will the entrance exam be held for it?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in standard one at St. Xavier School, Jaipur. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for it? When will the entrance exam be held for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School, Jaipur for 1st standard?
  2. Fee structure of St. Xavier school to get admission in 11th at Nagpur?
  3. Does school organizes Olympiad? Eligibility to apply for 1st standard candidate?
  4. Whether a candidate can get financial aid to study in 1st standard by St. Xavier's School?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?
  6. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?
  10. Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it? -- [New]
  11. Whole criteria to take admission in 1st standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? Fee structure including transportation charge?
  12. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  13. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  14. Fee structure of St. Xavier's School in Durgapur for class KG?
  15. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  16. Procedure of admission in St. Xavier's school class 1?
  17. What is the admission procedure in class 1st Xavier School Jaipur
  18. What is the admission procedure in class 1st Xavier School Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2016, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of St. Xavier School, Jaipur for 1st standard? When will the entrance exam be held for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to admit my son in standard one at St. Xavier School, Jaipur. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for it? When will the entrance exam be held for it?

The student should have completed five and half years of age by April 1st will be admitted to 1st standard and the student age should not be over six and half years for the admission to 1st standard in St. Xavier’s Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur. The fee structure of St. Xavier’s Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur – Tuition Fees – Rs 24,800 (annual), Activity Fees – Rs 2,200, Computer Fee – Rs 1,000, E- Learning – Rs 1,200, School Dairy, ID – Rs 400, Poor Student contribution – Rs 600, Development Fee – Rs 3,000, Admission – Rs 12,000, Building Development Fund – Rs 12,000 and Annual Fee – Rs 600. The total fee will be around Rs 58,000. There is no entrance examination will be conducted for the admission to class 1. The website link of St. Xavier’s Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur is Click Here
15th December 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of St. Xavier School, Jaipur for 1st standard? When will the entrance exam be held for it?

What is the standard procedure to get admission in 1st standard in Xt. Xavier's Civil Lines Delhi
15th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in class 3 and fees structure of St.Xavier school,Durgapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?