8th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 3rd standard at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur. What is the admission procedure to get admission at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  3. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  5. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  6. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  7. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School, Jaipur for 1st standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  10. When does the admission starts in St.Xaviers school?
  11. Procedure of admission in St. Xavier's school class 1?
  12. What is the admission procedure for St Xaviers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Pallavi Model School, Alwal good to take admission in 3rd standard? From which board this school is affiliated? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?
  17. Procedure to transfer 3rd standard student to another school?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
7th April 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

Sir, my son is in second and fifth standard this year. Next year I want to admit them in yours school what's formality I have to do
6th January 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

Sir, I'm willing for the admission for my son, as he is in eight standard this year, next year i want to admit him in your school, what's formality i have to.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Ponam harwani.
30th October 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l'am willing for the admission for my son,as he is in third standard. this year, next year I want to admit him your school,wm what's formality I have to.pl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?