22nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Krishna Niketan Girls School or DAV Colony School, Patna for a candidate who has secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?

Hello,
My daughter have passed her 10th with CGPA of 8.6. She wish to take admission at Krishna Niketan Girls School, Patna or DAV Colony School, Patna. Please tell me my daughter can get admission or not?

21st August 2015, 02:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Krishna Niketan Girls School or DAV Colony School, Patna for a candidate who has secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?

Yes, your daughter can get admission in any of the two schools after securing 8.6 CGPA in 10th class.
She have to go through entrance test and viva.
On the basis of her performance in viva and entrance exams, she can get admission.

Age of candidate must be from 15 to 17 years.
18th February 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Krishna Niketan Girls School or DAV Colony School, Patna for a candidate who has secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?

My daughter has passed class 5. I want her to get admission in Krishna niketan. Can she get admission in class 6
2nd June 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my 10th from st. Pauls high school, digha ,patna. I want to take admission in krishna niketan and i want to take commerce .sir how much percentage is required ??
19th July 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage is nearly 51%can I get admission in Krishna Niketan in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?