9th November 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in NIT for a BC-C category girl having 90 marks in JEE Mains?

Sir,
I've got 90 marks in JEE mains
i am a girl and I belong to bc-c category
can I get seat in any one of nits?
please reply me soon.

3rd June 2015, 11:55 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in NIT for a BC-C category girl having 90 marks in JEE Mains?

Yes there is some chance to get admission in National Institute of Technology. here you need to do central counselling for getting admission. As you have BC quota and also you have women's quota then chances to get a seat is more.

First of all register on their official website. Registration for central counselling is free for every candidate. After that you need to fill choices of colleges with trade in which you want to get admission. Once you filled your choices then you need to submit your choices. After that result will be announced in which you know weather you get a seat or not. If you get seat in counselling then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?