7th September 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NDA-I this year?

sir,
i the undersigned want to ask u about nda this year eligibility criteria,my dob is 06-06-1995,am i eligible to apply nda this year 1,
plz reply me as soon as possible,
waiting for ur positive response,
thanku.

10th September 2014, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NDA-I this year?

You have to be below 19 years of age and above 16.5 years of age to become eligible for NDA examination. This exam is conducted by UPSC two time in a year. If you have the required qualification and age, then you can surely apply for this exam.

In NDA notification course commencement date is mentioned and you have to be below 19 years of age before the course commencement. Hence, if your age lies below 19 years according to the date mentioned in the notification, then surely you will be eligible for the exam.

The education required for NDA exam is 10+2 pass from a recognized board of education. For Air Force and Navy you must have studied Physics and Maths subjects in your 10+2.

Selection is purely on merit and you have to score top marks in the written exam, SSB Interview and Medical examination.

For more information visit http://nda.nic.in
11th September 2014, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NDA-I this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i the undersigned want to ask u about nda this year eligibility criteria,my dob is 06-06-1995,am i eligible to apply nda this year 1,
plz reply me as soon as possible,
waiting for ur positive response,
thanku.

NDA stands for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force ,Indian Navy and Indian Army

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Female candidate's are not eligible for NDA exam.

Your date of birth is 06-06-1995.So you are eligible for NDA exam.

Written Examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 min .

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

For more details about NDA exam , you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?