28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Christ Church Higher Secondary School, Guna? Entrance exam and previous year question papers of it?

My daughter is studying in 10th from a CBSE school and after completion of it want to get admission Christ Church Higher Secondary School, Guna. Percentage required in 10th to become eligible? Entrance exam and previous year question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  3. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  5. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  7. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  10. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous year open school papers for higher secondary school?
  13. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  14. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Higher secondary school teacher test question papers
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  18. Qualification required to get admission in Christ College after HS?
1st May 2017, 12:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Christ Church Higher Secondary School, Guna? Entrance exam and previous year question papers of it?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?