23rd May 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 12 in the same city?

I have completed my class 11th from a school which is apart from my house and now i want to take admission in class 12 from another school which is near my house ,so it is possible to change the school in city to city? Can you please provide me the details?

23rd May 2016, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 12 in the same city?

No, it is not possible to change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from a particular school. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school as per education board rules. So, there is no chance for you to change from one school to another school for pursuing your 12th standard.
24th May 2016, 11:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 12 in the same city?

As far as you are in the same board, it is possible but only with some valid reason. If your reason is valid then you might get a transfer to another school under the same board.

You will have to contact your school official and write an application to the officials regarding your issue and I am sure you will be helped as per the situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?