16th December 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?

hello friends
i want to know that can a person reappear
for matriculation from the same board after passing it?
as my percentage is very low.....
please let me know....

17th December 2014, 04:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?

No, you cannot reappear for Matriculation examinations if you qualified all subjects. If you have not qualified in a particular subject, then, you can reappear for that particular subject. But, in Matriculation no improvement examinations are conducted to improve your percentage, you need to score good marks only in regular examinations. Finally, I conclude that if you have qualified in all subjects you cannot reappear in Matriculation examinations.
18th December 2014, 12:31 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?

No, It is not possible to reappear for Matriculation after passing the exams. A Candidate who have failed in any of the subjects are only eligible to reappear for that exams. But, a candidate with less percentage is not eligible to reappear. Because, there are no improvement exams for Matriculation as that of intermediate exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?