27th June 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Books related to Paragraph Writing for preparation of WBBSE Board exam?

Sir,
I need a good book only for Paragraph Writing for WBBSE Board exam. Can you please tell me about some good Paragraph Writing books? So I will be highly benefitted. Thank you.

30th June 2015, 04:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Books related to Paragraph Writing for preparation of WBBSE Board exam?

Rather than concentrating on many books for your Examination you should consider a single book and try to learn as much as you can from that single book.
Paragraph writing books are easily understandable and also available at the same time so you should buy the book named 'Paragraph Writing' by Dorothy E. Zemach, Carlos Islam and published by Macmillan Publishers. It is the best book to study and learn Paragraph writing for the preparation of WBBSE Examination.
30th June 2015, 10:42 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Books related to Paragraph Writing for preparation of WBBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need a good book only for Paragraph Writing for WBBSE Board exam. Can you please tell me about some good Paragraph Writing books? So I will be highly benefitted. Thank you.

Yes, if you really want to do paragraph writing than i can suggest you the book name called "Morrison". This is the best book ever for the English reading and writing. SO, just purchase the book and go for it !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?