26th August 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing post graduation after 12 years of gap?

I have done my higher secondary in the period of 2002 with 89%, now i want to study directly post graduate in any discipline without studying U.G by distance education in tamilnadu, which university provide the eligible criteria (higher secondary level)for doing post graduate ? plz reply as earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  2. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  3. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  5. What is the scope after completing B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  7. How much percentage do Electronics companies expect from engineering student?
  8. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  9. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS/CTS after scoring 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 75% in diploma engineering?
  11. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  12. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  13. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  14. How to appear for NET SET exam if I am a student of M.A Part I?
  15. Can I apply for Tata Motors, JCB and JINDAL being a candidate having secured 67% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 68% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  16. whether i am eligible for bank po job?
  17. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  18. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
4th September 2014, 11:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing post graduation after 12 years of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my higher secondary in the period of 2002 with 89%, now i want to study directly post graduate in any discipline without studying U.G by distance education in tamilnadu, which university provide the eligible criteria (higher secondary level)for doing post graduate ? plz reply as earliest.

Yeah you can do a Post Graduate course even after 12 years of gap as for doing a Post graduate course there is no age limit needed,but in the other case education qualification matters.

The education qualification needed for doing a Post graduate course would include such as that you need to have completed a undergraduate degree from a recognized university.

But as you have mentioned that you have not completed a UG degree,which makes you ineligible for doing a Post Graduate course

Regards
~Jxsab~
18th October 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing post graduation after 12 years of gap?

what is the % required in 12th for doing graduation nd do I have give any entrance exam for getting admission in a college????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?