1st May 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?

Hi i am 35 years. i have done my 8th. can i do my 10th in NIOS? if yes, will the certificate have the same value? can i apply for a job abroad using NIOS 10th certificate? please advise. URGENT

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in 10th NIOS at the age of 20 years if completed 8th?
  2. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  4. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th NIOS students with mentioned subjects?
  6. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  7. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  8. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  11. How can I take admission ni CU for BSc? I have passed class 10th
  12. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  14. Can I apply for Airforce or SBI clerk after passing 10th from CBSE board and 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  17. How to appear for 12th board by NIOS? I have passed Metric
  18. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
3rd May 2015, 12:50 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?

Sorry but you are not eligible for any of the board examination at this age as the minimum age limit for the candidate is minimum 19-22 years for class 10th board examination and you are already 35 years old so you are not eligible for reappearing for class 10th board exam from NIOS board or any other board.
3rd May 2015, 01:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?

Yes, you can surely continue with your studies at your current age from NIOS board, there is absolutely no harm in it, but when it comes to career than I am afraid to say that it will not hold that much of importance as a regular candidate.

As there is a vast difference between your educational career more than it is supposed to be, therefore your certificate will not be of that much importance even after having scored quite well in your board examination.

But, that doesn't means you should loose hope, if you wan you can surely go for your studies further and can hope for a brighter future.
30th December 2017, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Yes you can NIOS certificate is valid all over the world. Even in India engineering medical Chartered accountancy. Etc. Don't worry it has very good value. If you are taking up B.com or CA NIOS with commerce subjects is taken. If you are interested in b.sc , engineering , medical etc then you have to take NIOS with science combination subjects. Best of luck for a bright future.
15th July 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 10th without maths subject it's possible to replace tha by other subject
31st December 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 22 years old, i have my 9th class pass can i apply for 10th examination under state board ?
30th May 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old and I passed my class 9th so can I sit for class 10th exams from NIOS please tell me and if not NIOS then which board should I go for to complete my class 10th now
24th August 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm 23 year old commerce student and a character accountant. For some reason I want to give nios Physics chemistry and maths exam. Can I give this science exam from nios?
27th August 2020, 07:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?

Yes, you can study 10th std, during the age of 25 When you'll fill form they will take your 10th marksheet (any recognise board ) yes you can do it from nios also Admission in NIOS Because it has no age bar and is very lenient on the numbers of attempts a student is allowed, NIOS gives a chance to school drop-outs (even adults) to continue with studies. The lenient time constraint of five years given to students to clear each of the Secondary and Sr.
13th November 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am kapil shukla sir idid my btech degree in aerospace engg in bangalore. Sir die to less percentage in 10 and 12. I suffered lot of trouble in placement.sir i ahave 1 query to ask you whether i am eligible for giving exam in nios for 10 and 12 for improvement.so i get placement in company . Sir my age is 25 years old now. Sir please reply urgent if yrs then tell me abour fees for that.
23rd January 2021, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.im 31 year old can I give nios 10 exam now
29th January 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i do 10th in nios board being 19 old 9th pass candidate
1st February 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th in NIOS baords being 21 years passed 10th UP Madarsa Board
2nd April 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 10th pass being 19 years old 8th pass candidate
4th April 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

2nd June 2021, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I DONT HAVE ANY PROOF OF PREVIOUS EDUCATION, CAN I APPLY FOR 10TH ?
21st September 2021, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me can I do 10th class from NIOS in 22 years I really want to do please tell me?
23rd December 2021, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old can I give exam for 10th std
1st January 2022, 03:49 AM
binarybark

I'm 23 years of age and I passed my class ninth so would i be able to sit for class tenth tests from NIOS if it's not too much trouble, tell me and in the event that not NIOS, which board would it be a good idea for me I go for to finish my class tenth at this point
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?