17th August 2011, 08:39 PM
lata agrawal

When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?

Is there any1 hv knowledge abt B.ed admission, Entrance exam, Fee and The last date.
So, pls mail me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  3. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  4. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  8. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?
  9. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  10. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  14. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  16. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  17. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  18. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
3rd December 2011, 07:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?

Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree.And if you have completed graduation with55% then you can try for admission.To test the knowledge and skill of the candidates they take an admission test.
The fee charged by the government institutes are less.
The course fee for regular classes is 50,000pa- 70,000pa. The distance learning of this course is a bit less than the regular.Basically the admission starts from the month of july in ignou.We have suggested some B.ed colleges

• Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
• Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
• Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test
• Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam
• Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
• Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
• Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test

best of luck
30th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?

dar sir plz.send me details on my e-mail id, of B Ed 2011-12 exam.fee& complete fee structure for this session.
for SC students.

Thanking you,

SHIKHAR KUMAR
E-mail: [email protected]
5th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

last date of the b.ed from delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?