25th May 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams dates and forms availability for class 11 to join AMU?

I am a studend of class 10 studying in DPS.I want to join AMU in class 11.when will the forms be available and when is the entrance exam???

Related Questions:
  1. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get admission in AMU after class 10th for further studies?
  4. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  5. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  6. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  7. Date of availability of forms for CPMT of DU, AMU, Jamia Hamdard?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  9. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  10. Detailed procedure about admission in 11th class of AMU for 10th UP Board student?
  11. Date of availability of DCE Forms?
  12. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?
  14. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  15. Which are the entrance exams for class 9th in AMU?
  16. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  17. Date of Maharashtra CET 2011
  18. How can I get admission in AMU for BCA?
25th May 2015, 11:44 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams dates and forms availability for class 11 to join AMU?

AMU offers 11th standard admissions on the basis of the AMU Class 11 Entrance Test. candidates who want to get 11th standard admission in AMU should appear for that exam, if the candidate qualifies such exam, then he/she will get admission in AMU. In 2015, AMU has released the applications and even the last date to apply for AMU Class 11 Entrance Test is already over, the entrance exam is conducted on 25th May, 2015.
25th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams dates and forms availability for class 11 to join AMU?

The entrance examination which was conducted by AMU for admission to 11th class has already completed on 24th May, 2015. So, there is no chance for you to get admission in class 11th in AMU without appearing in AMU entrance examination. You need to appear in AMU entrance examination to get admission in Class 11th. Since, the entrance examination has already completed, you need to wait for one more year or you can join in class 11th in any other school.
5th March 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

why every student wants to be in Aligarh Muslim University.
8th March 2016, 10:55 PM
OnePlus

AMU is one of the top university. The admission in AMU is done on the basis of entrance exam. You need to fill and submit the form before or on the last date.
After the submission of the form you can download your admit card and after that test will be conduct.

Now you cannot apply for AMU because the last date to submit the form was 25 February 2016. If you want to take admission in AMU then you should apply next year for admission.
Procedure to take admission in class 11th is that a student must 10th pass and must score minimum of 45% marks in class 10th examination.
28th April 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance Exams Dates and Forms Availability for class 11 to join Jamia Hamdard?

I am a student of class 10 .I want to join Jamia Hamdard in class 11. When will the forms be available and when is the entrance exam and whats the last date of form submission ?
30th April 2016, 10:32 PM
IQ14

Now you have to wait for the next year because the last date for the submission if the forms was in the February.
For taking admission you need to give entrance exam.
On the basis if the entrance exam you will get an admission.

You can apply in the next year. You need to fill an application form after the submission of application firm you need to give entrance exam
You can download the admit card from the website of Jamia.
17th January 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

When did the entrance exam for class 12? And how much %. Should be in 11'th M.P.C ? Is there any fee extension for Muslim. If it is no how much the fee should be?
2nd February 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF CLASS 10TH STUDYINGIN B S PUBLIC SCHOOL SADABAD, I WANT TO JO IN AMU HOW TO APPLY ENTRENCE EXAM
10th February 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for seats in jee main or MBBS of students studying in Aligarh in 12th and 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?