7th October 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?

hallo sir,
i am presently doing B.sc(Biotech) in University of pune in India and i am in the final year of my graduation, in future i want to do post graduation in biotech ,i want to know in detail about entrance exams for M.sc(biotch) other than the above exams ,also please tell me about the scholarship offered by diffrent institute,and all the importent information about notification and availability of forms.

urs faithfully
Musa hossain
email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  2. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship? -- [New]
  4. Any scholarships for biotechnology postgraduate to join in Ph.D?
  5. Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?
  6. Procedure to join MIT, USA? Details of scholarship and entrance exam?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  8. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? Information about this?
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. Are there any scholarships to join B.E after scoring 94% in my 10th class?
  13. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  14. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses?
  15. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  16. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  17. What should I do after completing 12th? Which course should I choose?
  18. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
6th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?

Being a b.teach ec girl how much maximum years I can work in iaf can I get permanent comision in technical branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?