28th January 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of best vocational schools for Astronomy

I am little bit scared about taking science after my tenth ., so as I just want to know that isn't their any vocational school for astronomy? In which I can pass the school and then the astronomy college as I just want to focus on my goal of becoming an astronomer and have a space mission.
And also I want some knowledge about getting forward towards my dream..
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thanks for being my first step towards my success. And also I want to know about the different streams of the astronomy.. Once again thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. List appropriate schools for studying Astronomy?
  2. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  3. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  4. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  5. Subjects should be taken in 11th standard to do Ph.D in Astronomy? List of colleges for Ph.D Astronomy?
  6. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  8. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  9. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  12. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  13. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  14. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  16. How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?
  17. How can I become an astronaut after completing computer science?
  18. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
10th February 2017, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best vocational schools for Astronomy

For astronomy you have to take science stream, specially physics and maths subjects. These two subjects are very important to get into this field. Also, there is no special astronomy stream for studying. You have only science stream option.

Therefore, study physics and maths, if you want to become an astronomer. You can get admission in degree course related to this field only when you study this stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?