19th July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee of giving 10th exam on board basis?

If i am in class 10 and want to give exam on board basis how much fees i have to pay for and if i am giving exam in the school then i have to pay or not our school is taking 400 for school base exam and 700 for board base exam it is right or wrong

16th September 2014, 01:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee of giving 10th exam on board basis?

Both basis’ have their merits and backdrops. Since school based exams are not overseen by the affiliation board of the school, they don’t value much in the outside world. In board based exams, the question papers will be made by board authorities and the invigilation will be supervised by the board authorities and hence they are considered better.
But in reality, 10th board marks are only important for you to get into a good school for 11th and 12th. More importance is laid on 12th board’s marks and not 10th’s. I would suggest you to be on the safe side and give Rs. 700/- as a fee for board based exams.
Mainly, the difference between both exams lies in the evaluation of the answer sheets. Evaluators for school based exams would be the schools teachers themselves while those for board based exams will be external teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?