4th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board

dear sir,
i m akhilesh kumar from bihar. my education is 10th and 12th from bihar bord.
sir i want to entrance exam of ITI. i can apply or not. what is fee structure.my educational language in hindi madium.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  2. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  3. Minimum qualification required for pursuing ITI course? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for MP PET after passing 10th and 12th from Bihar?
  5. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  6. What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  8. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if waiting for 12th Bihar Board result?
  10. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  11. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream? How may I get the details like fee structure, eligibility criteria etc for ITI course?
  12. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  13. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  15. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  16. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  17. How to get B.Tech degree after 12th if ITI is 10th based?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
7th May 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board

i have finished 12th .i want to write entrance exam in iti
5th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board

Sir I am passed 12th with biology I am able to the admission in ITI my aim is loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?