27th February 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 11th and 12th of Sacred Heart School, West Bengal? Whether this school provides hostel facility?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at Sacred Heart School, West Bengal. What is the fee structure for 11th and 12th? Is this school provide hostel facility?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  2. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  3. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  4. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  5. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  6. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  7. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  8. List of best CBSE schools with hostel facility in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal
  10. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  11. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  12. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  13. What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?
  14. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  16. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  17. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  18. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
1st June 2017, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 11th and 12th of Sacred Heart School, West Bengal? Whether this school provides hostel facility?

Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of the Sacred Heart School mentioning the fee structure of different classes, just go through it.
I am sorry to say that the above mentioned School does not provides hostel facility.

http://jesussacredheart.com/admissions/fee-structure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?