22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship after 10th?

Hi, I am Ambuja and I completed 10th standard at JSS school in Suttur. Actually, I got 553 marks in 10th standard exam in March 2016. Shall I apply for scholarship? How to apply for scholarship? Kindly do the needful.

23rd October 2016, 04:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship after 10th?

The scholarships largely depend in what category you come from.

If you are from SC or ST category, you may get a good amount for the scholarship no matter how your marks are.

You need to enquire about it in the school in which you are studying currently.

If there is any scholarship available for you, ask for the form from there and submit the form in the prescribed format.

Forward your application to the concerned authorities through the school only and wait till your application gets the approval.

If your application gets approved, you will be getting the scholarships.
24th October 2016, 01:46 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship after 10th?

There are Plenty Of Scholarships Available for you after completion of class 10th

There are various Scholarships Available in case you are 'Only girl Child of parents' , 'SC/ST Category', or 'OBC category'

You will have to consult your School administration because some of the scholarships are not available overall in India.So School Administration can better provide information about scholarship available in 'Suttar' City

You will have to acquire the specific Application or Forms to fill and you can submit to the scholarship providing association through School Administration to make things easier and quick

Scholarship amount varies in some cases and depends upon grades too.
23rd February 2020, 02:43 PM
Suresh marandi

Post Re: How to apply for scholarship after 10th?

Sevan me
Sriman NCC captain mahogany.
Savinay nivedan hi ki my bhi NCC group samil (bharti)
Hona chahta Hun.
Mera adress.
Villages. Banchatra. (Bhoratand )
Post. Kurknalo. Panchayt. Lodhi. Ps. Gonna.
Pin code. 825315.state. Jharkhand.
Mo.. 8002746573
Ath: eske liye my apka sada abhari bana rahunga

Aapka vishwashniy
Suresh marandi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?