31st March 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Laboratory Assistant in Central Board?

Hi sir/madam,

I am interested in getting the post of laboratory assistant in any school under central board. So i need to know that how can i become a laboratory assistant in central board. Please reply.
Let me know by mail sir.

Thanks & Regards
Sachin
[email protected]

31st March 2016, 04:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Laboratory Assistant in Central Board?

In order to apply for the post of a lab assistant in any good school under central board, these are some of the basic requirements to fulfill.

> You should have completed your Post Graduation degree from a recognized University.

> You should have a certified B.Ed degree from a recognized University.

> You should have a certificate or associate's degree in clinical laboratory science.

> Work experience is entertained, otherwise it is difficult to avail a job(not impossible).

So, if you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you an very much apply for the post of a lab assistant in any good school in central.
31st March 2016, 05:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Laboratory Assistant in Central Board?

To become a Lab Assistant, candidates must have completed their High School Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Many of the employers prefer those applicants who have completed a Lab Assistant training program. Otherwise some of the Lab Assistants are trained on the job. Certain states also require Lab Assistants to be licensed. Some of the key skills also required such as strong attention to detail, excellent manual dexterity, good analytical judgement etc.
So, if you fulfil all the criteria then you can apply for the post of Lab Assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?