31st March 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Is the Cambridge International Examinations board recognized by any Indian University?

Hello everybody,

I am currently studying in an international school following the Cambridge International Examinations board but I plan on applying to Indian engineering colleges. Can anybody tell me whether this board is officially recognized by any Indian University?

Thanks in advance!

31st March 2016, 04:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Cambridge International Examinations board recognized by any Indian University?

Yes, Cambridge International board is very much recognized in India and is widely accepted. Therefore, you need not worry about admission in Indian Colleges for B.Tech course. You just need to score well in your 12th boards and then in JEE(Main) examination in order to get admission in any good college to pursue the course.
31st March 2016, 05:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Cambridge International Examinations board recognized by any Indian University?

Yes, definitely the Cambridge International Examinations Board is recognized by the Indian universities. Below I have attached the photocopies of the certification, have a look over it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?