25th August 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Field Assistant in Central Silk Board?

how is central silk board job selection actually problem with me is that i didn't know anything about this field assistant selection.tell me about that?

3rd October 2014, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Field Assistant in Central Silk Board?

The selection of candidates for Field Assistant in Central Silk Board will be done based on their performance in Personal Interview. You can apply for the post whether in Offline or Online mode. To be eligible to apply for this post, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1.Educational Qualification :- Matriculation (with Science)

2.Age Limit :- 25 years (as on 14th March of the applying year)

All the eligible Candidates can apply by Online mode through CSB website http://www.csb.gov.in. After applying online, the candidates need to take print out of it, affix photograph with signature and send it along with photocopies of certificates in support of age, experience, disability , caste and educational qualification, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the Post of Field Assistant”, send by post to the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore 560068 on or before the last date of submission of application form.
6th December 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I got an interview letter for field assistant plz guide how I have to prepare for the interview I don't know what they will ask..
11th December 2015, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

I have received interview call letter for the post field assistant at csb please help me about techniqs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?