18th January 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter at Public School? Many are board passers but few are hired for teacher position?

I am a graduate of BSED major in Biological science, I passed the LET, now i am applying for a position of teacher but I waited so much time to enter at school since I applied last June 2010. My question is, is it the real system of education? Many are board passers but few are hired?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to enter in Delhi Public School?
  2. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  5. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  7. Can I get primary school teacher post after passing 10th from Madhya Bharat Gwalior Board?
  8. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  9. Which is the best college after 12th?
  10. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  11. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  12. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School?
  13. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  14. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada
  15. Admission in class 11 at Oxford Public School having 83% in class 10? -- [New]
  16. Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?
  17. Where to get the forms to apply for 11th class science?
  18. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
13th March 2015, 06:02 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I enter at Public School? Many are board passers but few are hired for teacher position?

Why did you wait for so long? There are so many other jobs than in schools. Today private schools are not even able to give proper salary to the freshers joining the schools. You had an honors in Biological Science. There is a huge demand of biologists in the food industry. Today the food that we east is infested with insecticides, special fertilizers and added preservatives and colors. All these make our food poisonous and our life miserable.
So lot of biologists are researching towards how to make food edible and dirt,chemicals free for us. Why don't you join that brigade. Right now, you can study M.Sc. in Biological Science in abroad. You can try for Oxford University in UK. These abroad universities have a lot of facilities for Biological Science students unlike in here. You will have to struggle longer to get a teaching job. Along with this you must have cleared the TET (Teacher's Eligibility Test) examination. This examination gives you a score which will be evaluated at the time of your interview. Then if there are vacancies you will be shortlisted for a job. In place of that you can apply for scholarships in Oxford University and study their investing a little amount on your side. The rest will be paid by the university. After that you can opt for various scientist jobs in abroad.What do you think?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?