6th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to write 10th class CBSE exam through Army or KV school if there is some age difference?

My daughter is 16 nov 2011 born. She is in nursery class.Will she will be able to give 10 class CBSE exam through Army or kv school? Can you please let me know the information on this? I just wanted to know that there won't be any problem with the age difference.

8th June 2015, 09:59 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to write 10th class CBSE exam through Army or KV school if there is some age difference?

No there would be no problem in board exam.
By the time she will be in 10board exam,she will be crossing 16years. As per the cbse Board rules,student must have attain the age of 16 years.

If found less than that,then he/she won't be allowed to appear for the exam.

If it is more than 16 years of age..then it won't be a problem.
29th November 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be a problem to write 10th class CBSE exam through Army or KV school if there is some age difference?

My daughter have joined play group in cbsc school at age of 2 years was it true decision and will she cover good marks in 10th board exams or small age will make poor marks and may affect result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?