18th January 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?

Respected Sir
what are the various streams in class 11?????
I am going to give 10th CBSE and I will choose
science in my 12th CBSE. So, what are compulsory
and what are optional subjects in science stream cbse.......

11th February 2015, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?

There are three streams in class 11- Arts, Commerce and Science. There are no compulsory subjects and optional subjects bar as such in Science. It purely depends on the combination the concerned school is offering. However, Physics and Chemistry is compulsory in almost all schools. Apart from these, other subjects are optional and depends on the concerned school. Different schools offer different subjects ranging from mathematics to biotechnology. So it purely depends on the school you are getting admission and the subject combination they are offering. Hence it is wise to contact the school authority beforehand and then think and take a decision as it might pave the way for the future.
6th June 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?

Whether biology and mathematics both can be taken in intermidiate
14th March 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has been promoted from 9th std.to 10th std.she has been diagnosed as DYSLEXIA BY the professor of All India institute of speech and hearing and advise to opt optional subjects instead of regular subjects. Please, furnish list of optional subjects to choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?