14th February 2015, 08:43 PM
shivampandya

Is it beneficial to drop a year if secured less marks in 10th Board exam?

hi
i get not more marks in 10th board.
my father told me to take a drop a
year and retry in std 10.
so,i asked you that it was a right way for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I have got 83% marks in 10th Bengal Board Exam
  2. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  3. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  4. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  5. If I passed GATE in PRE FINAL year than what to do
  6. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  7. Which good colleges for B.Com can I join in DU with 61% marks? Is there any other option? Should I drop a year?
  8. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  9. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best career for me after scoring 88% in 10th board and 50% in 12th science?
  11. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  12. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  13. Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?
  14. Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?
  15. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  16. How to get a job in IT company? I am a B.Tech final year student and have secured 59% marks in 10th
  17. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 90.6% in 10th ICSE?
19th February 2015, 12:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to drop a year if secured less marks in 10th Board exam?

See, if you feel that the marks which you have scored is not quite good then surely you can go for re-appearance of your board examination.

As you have not mentioned your marks it is quite impossible for me to comment anything on it.

However, if you re-appear and score quite well as compared to this time, then definitely thus decision of yours to re-appear will prove to be a boon for your future.
19th February 2015, 05:48 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Is it beneficial to drop a year if secured less marks in 10th Board exam?

If you have scored less marks in 10th Board Exam then you can go for re-appearance of your Board Examination.
As future concern, you must have a good marks in your Boards Exam.
If, you re-appear in 10th Boards Exam and score good marks compared to this time, then surely this decision will be the best decision of your life for future concern.
15th April 2015, 11:37 PM
SmilyRishu

I think that you should continue your further study even if you score only passing marks in your matriculation exam. You have to study new concepts in 11th standard for making your good plinth for 12th standard. Somewhere you have to face problem due to your less knowledge from 10th class but i think that you can easily cover those problems from 10th class books.

So my final suggestion to you is that you should not drop a year for reappearing in 10th standard. But i suggest you to keep safe all the books that you have read in 10th class.
18th April 2015, 08:45 AM
Tanveer2308

There is not such a need to drop an year for 10th standard. You should not waste your valuable year.
If you got enough marks that you can get admission further then you should not drop year.
If you are going for a job then sometime there is criteria that you must have scored more than 60%.
If you scored 60% then idea of dropping an year is a foolish idea.
If you scored less than 60% but you got admission further then there is not any requirement of dropping an year.
If you didint get admission then you must drop an year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?