4th January 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I be eligible for KCET? I studied in Bangalore

My son had studied in Bangalore, Karnataka from 1st to 8th and rest (from 9th to 12th) in AP. He is eligible for KCET? if yes it is local or non-local

31st August 2015, 11:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be eligible for KCET? I studied in Bangalore

Yes,your son is eligible for KCET .

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

After qualifying in KCET exam, candidates will be eligible to get admission in the medical and dental programs such as Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, B.Sc. Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry, etc.

The eligibility criteria for KCET are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-The candidate should also be qualified with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in 12th board exam .

-The candidate applying for the KCET Government seat should have studied and passed from a Government recognized institute of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 years.
24th December 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I be eligible for KCET? I studied in Bangalore

My daughter studying from last 8 years in bangalore It is necessary to have a domicile certificate for applying kcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?