26th August 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Does BHU offer admission in 11th standard for 10th State Board candidate?

Sir,
I have just completed my 10th from State Board. Now I am willing to study in BHU. I would like to know that they can offer admission in 11th standard or not? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?
  7. Can I get admission to study 11th in BHU after completing 10th CBSE?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  9. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  11. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  13. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  16. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  17. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  18. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
4th September 2015, 08:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does BHU offer admission in 11th standard for 10th State Board candidate?

Yes BHU offers admission for both Central board students or State Board students actually it doesn't matters that from which board you passed out your 10th class. The main thing that matters how many you scored in their entrance test because admission are provided on the basis of their merit list generated by the their own entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?