7th March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Defence Service after completing 12th Arts?

Hello,
After my 12th Arts I want to join
Defence Service. Kindly tell me anyone
what are the ways of entrance in Defence Service?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

9th March 2015, 02:29 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Defence Service after completing 12th Arts?

After completing 12th standard, you need to crack the NDA Examination. NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.

Eligibility Criteria :

Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary Level from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.
No percentage bar required to apply for this examination.
Those who are appearing in 12th board exam may also apply.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
Applicant age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years and no upper age limits applicable for reserved categories.

NDA I exam announcement was already released and next announcement will be released in the month of June/July in the official website of UPSC as employment news paper.

Important Dates of NDA II, 2015 :

Date of Notification : 20.06.2015
Last date for receipt of application : 17.07.2015
Date of Examination : 28.09.2015

Applicants need to fill the forms in only online mode and there is no offline mode of application forms. The Online forms fill available at the time of notification. The Application form consist of two parts. Applicant will have to complete the both parts completely for successfully submitting the NDA Application. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?