8th March 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC individually if studying in a Private School?

Sir, I want to join NCC. I am studying in 11th class but in Private School. My school doesn't have NCC. What I have to do for join NCC? Give me right direction.

13th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join NCC individually if studying in a Private School?

NCC stands for National Cadet Corps.

Eligibility to join NCC:

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must be enrolled in any educational institute.

Candidate must be physically and mentally active and fit.

Age criteria to join NCC:

13 to 18 years for Junior Wings or Division.

18 to 26 years for Senior Wings or Division.

Enrollment period in NCC:

2 years for Junior Wings or Division.

3 years for Senior Wings or Division.

Since, there is no separate training for NCC, students will have to join in the school from where they are enrolled.

If NCC is not available in the institute in which the candidate is enrolled then the candidate can join near by NCC unit.

To join NCC outside their school or college, candidate will have to contact the officer in commanding of the near by NCC unit to know about the procedure and further details to join.
14th April 2018, 12:38 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join NCC individually if studying in a Private School?

There will be no separate classes for NCC training outside school. Mostly students can get NCC training in their schools. If it is not available in your school, then you can join NCC course in near by schools.

To do that, First you you have contact NCC masters of that school. Then you have to ask him about the procedure to join in his NCC group. I think he will ask you, a no objection letter from your principal.

To get the letter, you have to contact your principal with letter written by you and you should get his signature and stamp on that letter. Then you can join in that NCC group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?