19th May 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?

Sir, I am the student of class 12 and I want to join NDA. How can I join if I have scored 82% marks in class 10.

21st May 2016, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am the student of class 12 and I want to join NDA. How can I join if I have scored 82% marks in class 10.
After completion of 12th standard, you can join in NDA exam.

You can join in NDA exam through below given process.

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
21st May 2016, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in NDA, you must have completed 12th standard from a recognised board. In NDA, there are Indian Air Force, Army and Navy wings. You can join in any wing based on your interest by appearing and qualifying NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Eligibility criteria required to join NDA is mentioned below :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Indian Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the age of 19 years.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
21st May 2016, 01:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join in National Defence Academy after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard and appear in NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC as the entrance for joining in different wings of NDA. The examination process includes written test, physical test, document verification, personal interview, etc.,. You need to qualify all the rounds in order to get in NDA.
21st May 2016, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

How to Join NDA (National Defence Academy) After completion of 12th Class:

To join NDA (National Defence Academy) you are first required to know the eligibility criteria required. Here are the detailed instructions to join NDA.

The minimum qualification required to join NDA is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern. As you are going to complete 12th Class, I am sure you are certainly eligible to join NDA and Naval Academy.

Union Public Service Commission releases NDA recruitment notification twice a years,
1) In October or November months
AND
2) In April or May Months

I suggest you to visit the website of UPSC frequently, to get more updates of UPSC NDA Recruitment Examination. The Scheme of NDA Examination consists of "Written Examination" which is followed by "SSB Interview". You are required to successfully qualify in the two rounds in order to finally join National Defence Academy.

Click here for More Details
22nd May 2016, 12:31 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and as the name suggests it is a defense academy meant for admission of those who are interested in making their career as defense officer.

Being a Class 12th aspirant, to join NDA you will have to clear its entrance examination i.e; NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board ( SSB) interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination, you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree to same from a recognized institute. Students pursuing final year of same degree courses are also eligible.

Note :- For joining Indian Air force or Indian Navy you must have completed your above degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects.

* You must have physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details about the same examination, you can refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd May 2016, 01:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join NDA you will first of all have to complete your 12th standard or equivalent with PCM from a recognized board, and your age should be in between 16.5-19.5 years.

You will further have to appear for NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC. Once after clearing the written test, you will be called for rest of the selection rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?