22nd July 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I participate in Olympiads directly?

I’m in class 12th and I am in a government school and also my school does not have any interest in Olympiad. So, how can I participate in Olympiad directly. Please help me.

23rd July 2017, 01:32 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: How can I participate in Olympiads directly?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in Olympiads directly without your school being affiliated to SOF(the main body conducting Olympiads).

Therefore, you can ask your school officials to get registered with the main Olympiads conducting body conducting the examination. If your school is not registered I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for Olympiads.
23rd July 2017, 01:18 PM
rabiaezpert

One cannot participate in Olympiads directly on their own. The criteria is such that the school will have to apply for participation and send those candidates who are eligible and wish to participate in Olympiad.

You should however talk to your school regarding this issue.
23rd July 2017, 04:32 PM
ishteaque007

There is no way that you can participate for Olympiads directly. You will have to appear for Olympiad from your school, i.e. you will have to represent your school and not yourself individually, that is what Olympiad is all about.

Therefore, ask your school to help you participate in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?