23rd November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How to register for Olympiad maths and science?

I am studying in St.thomos school (ICSE) board in class 5. Please give me details about how to register Olympiad maths and science test? My school is not registered.

24th November 2015, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for Olympiad maths and science?

I am sorry to say that if your school is not registered with SOF, then you cannot participate for Olympiads. You can however ask your school to get itself registered with SOF, or you can probably change the school and take admission in any good school which is however registered with SOF and then probably you can participate in Olympiad.
25th November 2015, 07:54 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register for Olympiad maths and science?

I am sorry to say you that if your school is not registered for the Olympiads, then you cannot participate in the Olympiads.
Since your school is not registered, you should ask your school to get itself registered for the Olympiads or else you can take admission in different school which is registered for the Olympiads to participate in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?