22nd July 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Will management promote me or give me compartment paper?

I think that I am going to get bad marks in math, but according to school result I am passed and got 6.4 CGPA then Sir, will they promote me or give an compartment paper?

23rd July 2017, 01:00 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will management promote me or give me compartment paper?

In many exam boards like CBSE, there is a rule that if a candidate is fail in one subject (suppose mathematics) but pass in all subject including optional subject (suppose physical education) then according to board rule he/she is pass and will not be given chance to apply for compartment examination.
I suggest you to contact you head of the school or principle and ask him/her regarding this matter to get exact information.

23rd July 2017, 02:04 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will be promoted as of now but if after the declaration of the result, you are unable to meet the minimum eligibility requirement, then the management is liable to reject your admission and will not promote you to higher level of education.

23rd July 2017, 05:02 PM
ishteaque007

The management will only promote you if you have cleared your paper when the final results are out. Therefore, if you think that you will be able to clear the paper easily, then you need not worry and be confident enough to be promoted.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?