2nd January 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in NDA exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?

Hello
I am going to sit for NDA exam
next year.....I am studying in 11th
and will go to 12th in next year.
I want to know some tips for nda exam
also send me the old question papers.
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in PCAR NET? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  2. Previous year question papers to prepare for General Banking Officer Exam? Tips to qualify for the exam?
  3. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  4. How to succeed in NET English entrance?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of NDA Exam?
  6. How to prepare for NDA exam in 11th std? Study material and books to be referred for the exam? Previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for NDA Exam from 9th Class to become an Officer in Indian Air Force? Which Books to prepare for this? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of NDA Exam with solutions?
  9. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  10. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  11. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Sample question papers for CAPGEMINI aptitude test?
  13. Previous year question papers of Food Inspector Exam? Books to prepare for the exam?
  14. How to prepare for JEST Physics entrance exam? Previous year question papers?
  15. How to get previous 3 year Question Papers of NDA Exam?
  16. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. Previous years question papers of LICHFL exam?
  18. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
2nd January 2015, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in NDA exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am going to sit for NDA exam
next year.....I am studying in 11th
and will go to 12th in next year.
I want to know some tips for nda exam
also send me the old question papers.
please help me
Preparation tips:-

1)Collect exact syllabus for NDA exam

2)The Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections should be prepared from Class 12th books and Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics should be prepared up to Class 10th level.

3)General Science consists of general biology and Environmental science. Prepare for environmental science with reference to the current situation.

4)Collect some good books and study hard.

5)Collect question papers and practice well.

I have attached the syllabus and question papers of NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA exam 2008.pdf(95.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: doc NDA QUESTION 1.doc(61.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: doc NDA solved paper.doc(39.0 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NDA EXAM.PDF(119.0 KB, 121 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?